|Course content reviewed and endorsed by Girl Guides of Canada,
Health Canada and Safe Kids Canada
Suitable for youth between the ages of 11 - 16
The Babysitting Course Teaches…
- Basic childcare skills like how to cope with common problems such as tantrums and crying.
- How to create a safe environment, safety tips, how to deal with phone calls, doorbells and strangers.
- How to react confidently in case of an emergency such as choking, sprains and strains, bleeding, poisoning or burns.
- Great games and activities specific to various age groups to be a fun babysitter.
- How to manage a babysitting business: how to create a résumé and a business card, find the right job and ask the right questions before accepting a babysitting job.
- Participants receive a wallet card, wall certificate and the Babysitter's Manual, an excellent resource during and after the course that contains checklists, sample résumé, business cards.
Successful course completion is confirmed through a wall certificate and wallet card
Offer This Course with Confidence
The course content was reviewed by leading health and youth organizations and specialists: Health Canada,
SMARTRISK, Safe Kids Canada, Fire Prevention Canada, Scouts Canada, RespectED, and Canadian Agricultural Safety Association.
The course is endorsed by Girl Guides of Canada.
As a qualified Authorized Provider of Canadian Red Cross First Aid training, ActiveLife Adventure & Training is proud to offer this course at the highest standards of service.
We would like to assist you with any questions you may have
or with scheduling a session.
Please call us at (902)986-4960
ActiveLife Adventure & Training is based in Colchester County and is owned and managed by Kevin Fitch.
View: COURSE SCHEDULE
CONTACT us for further information or to book a course.